With due permission, this list of wishes is actually inspired by a post [ Wishlist ] by a fellow blogger Jojo. Thanks Jojo!
|Source: Google Images|
THINGS I WOULD WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
- Pursue a PhD
- Write a book and get it published
- See my book in best seller's list
- Hear 'I am proud of YOU' from my family and loved ones
- Have a beautiful house of my own
- A small library full of my favourite books and CDs
- Learn contemporary form of dance and perform once on stage
- Visit my past life. [ No, not the Raaz pichle janam ka types, but surely I am curious to know about my previous birth as I think by mistake I am in the wrong century :)]
- Para gliding
- Bungee jumping
- Meet SRK once in life and extend my hand for a handshake to say 'Me..naam to suna hoga na?'
- Have a photo shoot once looking breathtakingly beautiful.
Make a difference in someone's life through my words
- Give something back to the society.
- Be the reason behind as many smiles as possible
- Never expect from anyone
- See all the seven wonders once at least - especially Taj Mahal.
- Reach a stage of contentment in life where after achieving my goals I can say "Enough" - I don't need more than this.
Forgive a few people in my life. Forget a few things in my life.
- Get HIGH one day and tell some people how much it hurts because I know in my senses I will never be able to.
To know I can truly make a difference. To be appreciated for what I am. (Well at least one person does that so I am happy!!!) To win prizes for my blog / writing. To have at least a handful of people who love to read whatever crap I write regularly. To receive genuine appreciation from a complete stranger. To ask for something and receive it. To meet a long lost friend and not react at the thought of the hurt I got from him/her.
- To let my hair down and have fun without the fear of what will others think.
- Own a high resolution camera as my current 10X megapixels seems to fall short each time to capture all the beautiful things I am surrounded with.
To let go of a few things from past and MOVE ON! To tell someone on their face to stop doing this to Me and let them know how much it hurts Visit GOA
- To go to Leh-Ladakh by road on a bike all alone.
- Want to see the Golden Temple and Wagah Border.
- Visit Jaipur to see the beautiful Jharokhas!
After my death,
I would like to be remembered as a dreamer - Someone who dreamt as long as she lived and died with dreams in her eyes!