Milestones

*Phew* After a long whirlwind tour of some 45 days I am back to normalcy. A lot has happened during this time. As I had told earlier my book Metro Diaries finally released in paperback. You can order copies from Amazon or Flipkart. Apart from being blessed to have the tag of a published author to my name, it also gave me the privilege of so many other things.


Source: http://www.gotothehill.com
1. Got interviewed on local Radio Mirchi as an upcoming author from the city. You can listen to the interview here.
2. Got a letter of appreciation from the CM of the state for my debut book.
3. I struck off so many things on my wishlist that I am on a high right now. Not yet back from the stars.
4. Have got some interesting reviews for my book which I will share in other post. Some good, some not so good - but none which are not share-worthy!
5. Till now I had got appreciation as a blogger, an author but recently I got my first ever compliment as a reviewer and I was over the moon. It felt so overwhelming to see someone appreciate what I write as a review after having followed it for 4 years!
6. I have began the work on my full manuscript *yayyy!* 

So what all has been happening at your end? Do share, I am trying to cover up for all the missed time slowly. Will get there soon. Promise!

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?