Celebrating #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek

As we celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week across the globe this week, do read my guest post on it at a very wonderful author cum blogger Aniesha Brahma's blog.




"You have been a bad girl and you deserve to be punished.” She said sternly oblivious to the tears in my eyes. The punishment was always a boycott for a duration that depended on the gravity of the crime committed. It could vary from few hours to few days or weeks. I don’t remember anything about it except the feeling of being boycotted in your own house. They would continue with their lives in that time as if I never existed. We all sat on the dining table to eat together but I was never spoken to or heard during that period. The usual chatter around would slowly turn mute for me as my mind could only feel the stabbing pain in my heart. Till date, my biggest fear is being left alone!

Read the whole post HERE .

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?