Yaadon Ka Karkhana - The Beginning



Last four years have been eventful. Quit jobs, moved cities, went on solo trips, ticked off quite a few things off my wishlist and managed to survive all the changes my illness brings along. If there is one thing I realised amidst all this, then that was this;

"This life is nothing but a place to make memories - Yaadon Ka karkhana. Some bitter, some sweet, some tear jerking while some that make you smile even after decades - but memories are always cherished. Because strangely people change, memories don't."


So this is a new segment on the blog where I will share the my memories. Those lanes where I fell in love for the first time with life, or perhaps that solo bike ride where I was faced my fears once and for all. I might share the secret on which I shed tears one lonely night with only stars as the witness and also confess my worst fears.

All in all, this segment will have memories that I cherish and live by, because life is meant to be lived only once. And if lived rightly, once is enough.

As it is said;

“Never shy away from opportunity and wholehearted living. Never be fearful of putting yourself out there. The courageous may encounter many disappointments, experience profound disillusionment, gather many wounds; but cherish your scars for they are the proud emblems of a truly phenomenal life. The fearful, cautious, cynical and self-repressed do not live at all. And that is simply no way to be in this world.” ― Anthon St. Maarten

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?