On life, longing and everything in between

 

For the time I remember, I always wanted to write.

I used to have diaries, secret journals which later on turned into blogs, and long emails to friends. I just wanted to talk and share everything that I thought of with someone. Gradually, with the passage of time friends dwindled (of course, one would get bored with the amount of talking I can do!) and that is when I moved to write stories. 

10 years of this journey and I have my stories published in anthologies to my credit along with these 4 titles which I am extremely proud of.

I do not claim them to be the best work. But they are my work. They are witness to some of the most turbulent times in my life and writing them has been therapeutic. 


You can find all of them on Amazon





Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?