Random : Evenings

'It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.'- Bern Williams

Picture (C) Privy Trifles



I stood there and dreamt. 

Of beautiful tomorrows, of the endless voyages that have brought me till here, of the not-so-ugly yesterdays and the oh-my-gosh-its-gorgeous todays. Amongst all the evening songs my heart wanted to sing, there was none that was happy. Wonder why evenings are talked about with melancholy. I find them mesmerizing. 

They make me feel all warm and fuzzy from inside. And remind me of those mugs of hot chocolate gulped quicky to go out and play with friends, which later on were replaced with hot cups of coffee gulped quickly with friends because sunset meant it was getting late to reach home. 

Today it reminds of all things that was and all things that can be. Evenings are like stories captured in the canvas of time, one ends only so that another can begin.

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?