It's Magic !!




Sometimes we get so engrossed in our day to day lives that we fail to recognize the real value of our most prized possessions - our loved ones. They deserve to be treated differently because they are special and they make our life beautiful.

Any dish looks more appetizing with added garnishing and dressing. In the same way, relationships become more strong and beautiful when wonderful words are used generously by us.

Here's a list of some statements which when used in your conversations could create magic by making your loved ones feel very special:

  • I love you [Use this very often]
  • I adore you [Make your loved one feel special]
  • Miss you![Let them know the importance of their presence]
  • Take Care[ Sometimes it feels very great to hear this statement]
  • You are precious [ A heavenly thing to hear from your loved one]
  • Thank you for everything you have done [ Sometimes it becomes necessary to let them know you acknowledge their presence]
  • Can I be of any help? [Whenever your loved one is in trouble, don't poke to know the problem rather offer your help]
  • I am lucky to have you in my life.[Let the other person how much you value them]
  • Sorry
  • I forgive you [It is important for the other person to know this]
  • I care for you [It feels good to hear that you are cared for]
  • I trust you [ Believe me, it's magical to hear this]
  • You are beautiful [We all love to receive compliments, isn't it?]
  • Please....
  • I am not sorry [Yes, sometimes it is very necessary to say that it is not your fault]
  • No [Learn to say this to make life easier for yourself and your loved ones too]
  • Keep in Touch [ Always part ways on a good note]
I am sure all of us love to hear these words for ourselves. So why not try using them for our loved ones and bring a smile on their faces.

Please feel free to add your own to this list.....would love to know more ways to make the otherwise dull day  interesting and special for people around me. :)

Popular posts from this blog

You, Me & Coffee

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love