Know "Me" if you can.....!



It's Tuesday again and Preeti is back with one of her Tuesday Prompts :)
"Write three sentences about yourself,  first sentence starting with T., second with  E and third with A
(as it spells TEA). If you want to write more, write four more sentences but they have to start with C, A, K and E respectively. (CAKE)
"


So here we go....Presenting "ME"

Source: Google Images

Tall 
I am proud of my height and it does describe ME – BTW I used it more bcoz all other better looking adjectives beginning with "T" seemed to be used by other bloggers :)!!

Enigmatic
At times I can be extremely mysterious as I don’t like showing what’s going on in my mind for the fear of hurting others or being hurt myself.

Aspirant
I aspire about beautiful tomorrows where I see many of my dreams come true.

Curious Cat
Yup…I am very curious about everything under the sun. Remember the Aquaguard Ad – “Yeh kya hai? Isse kya hoga…? – Well that’s ME.

Argumentative
I firmly believe in either you convince me or you get convinced.

Kind
That’s what my enemies think about me as Killing with Kindness is the motto I like to live by.

Expressive
I enjoy expressing my thoughts in various forms of writing, dancing or sketching

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?