Inspired Inscribes- 32

Source: Google.Images

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

One of the most wonderful feeling in this world is to know that you are loved, despite everything. Your flaws accepted and your fears cared for, melting away all the differences as it is YOU who is celebrated without any qualms.In my last few years journey as a blogger I had destiny bestow me with loads of love and magic. Sharing some of them with you here:
 
  • When you are introduced in words like this, you know for sure there was at least one thing that you did right in all these years ~
 
Some things in life are meant to happen, some people are meant to walk into your life and make a difference. I met (virtually) Namrata when I had taken the prompts for one of Preeti Shenoy's books in January 2012. Memoirs of ME became one o...f the blogs I started reading frequently and Namrata's words touched my heart. I HAD to know the person behind those words. Some words inspired me, some soothed me when I was depressed, some posts gave me assurance that I was not alone and some posts made me understand life in a better way.  From blogger friends to co-admins of Writer's Ezine, our journey together is an interesting story; a story for us to cherish and treasure.
 
Read my whole interview by Arti Honrao HERE

 
  • When you are interviewed by a magazine as an author , you somewhere begin to believe that the magic has surely began~
Read my whole interview in The Insight Magazine HERE
 
Everytime I read them all I can think of these words, which are deeply etched in my heart forever and thank HIM silently for all that has come my way and all that is yet to come.
 
Source: Google Images
 

Popular posts from this blog

You, Me & Coffee

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love