Random Thoughts

Due to my current job profile I get a chance to interact with lot of youngsters. Though I myself am not very old but I find it apt to address them as "Youngsters".

A small conversation with them makes me feel I am ancient and belong to the medieval times!!

I agree life keeps on moving at a fast pace and you have to actually keep running fast to keep up with the speed. But it seems as if I have run out of breadth  and fell out of the race. My first thought is always "I was not like this when I was their age."

A few decades difference in age and views between us and our parents is known as Generation gap. What do you term this less than a decade age gap and difference in views?

Hail the technology and development!!



Popular posts from this blog

You, Me & Coffee

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love