Life is a journey. You begin it with one step at a time. Throughout the journey you meet some people, you lose some. They enter your life and leave behind some unforgettable footprints. Every time we cross a milestone in this journey we pause and look back to find beautiful reminiscences of them. It does tug you for a moment before moving ahead but then this is what gives you the strength to carry on further. A need to find new lessons, missing the old things, worrying what it will be like, a hope to meet some more people and loving all that comes your way with smile. Sharing some of my reminiscences with you:
- To remember some of the long forgotten lessons those make survival easier.
- To keep running towards my dreams come whatever may.
- To grab all those thoughts those pass my mind on a piece of paper. (Off late my mind is very active, but my hands are lazy)
- To remind myself that I am much more stronger than the circumstances around me right now.
- A particular part of me which seems long forgotten.
- Dancing – need to get back to it ASAP
- My usual writing – need to get back to it as well.
- My evening walks with headphones.... Want it BACK NOW !
- About my loved ones, though I know that beyond a point there is nothing that I can do for them when they are in pain.
- When I look at the current state of affairs around me and shudder but then I am sure it is nothing but the slight tug of the heart before I plunge into the courage zone.
- If I am on the right track !
- That off late my heart has started doing things which it never did before :)
|Source: Google Images|
- I am able to strike off everything on my wishlist.
- I dont disappoint myself more than anybody else as I step ahead into the future.
- My heart keeps hoping despite all the hopes which have crashed till now.
- Love surrounds me forever just the way it has till now, for at the end of it that is the only thing that prevails!
|Source: Google Images|
- When someone records a lovely message for me in her voice and sends it across as a gift.
- When all the 26 alphabets are used weave a tale surrounding me as a surprise gift.
- When a poem is dedicated to Me just to remind me how special I am.
- When I get a 16 paged letter detailing what I mean to that person
- Thinking about the people who were complete strangers a few years back are today my bestest friends even without having met them in life till now.
- When I am told I inspire
- As I struck off the first thing from my wish list.
- Looking ahead for all that I see is HOPE smiling at me, beckoning me with open arms.
I recently added another year to my life story and yes it has been a journey worthwhile till now with all its ups and downs. I truly cherish each and every moment of my past as that is what has made me what I am today. And today I am at a stage where I strongly feel: