Metro Diaries : The yellowed diary ~ Part 1

                                                       
I flip the pages yet once again today as memories mixed with emotions pull me towards it like a moth to fire. I wish I knew answers to some questions that constantly haunt me, making me pull out that diary and read it as if it holds the medicine to the pain it causes . And yet one more time I reach the last page in diary where the pages are dog-eared for the number of times I have turned them again and again, which look tired just like my eyes who know each and every word by heart and yet want to read it just one more time, trying to look for an answer maybe.

P.S: This post has been removed for it has been selected to be a part of a book.

Or maybe they are not meant to fall in love at all!!!   (Source: Google Images)

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?