Metro Diaries : The yellowed diary ~ Part 2


In continuation to Part 1 

Suddenly a thought crosses my mind – why don’t you give me a nick name the way I have given to you? And then I realize you never address me by any name for that matter, not even by my own. It’s just a simple YOU. Is it because our relationship does not have a name? We are neither friends, nor lovers. Sometimes I do wonder what are we… or should I say are we even anything together for that matter. Or is it because you don’t want to give me a name for that will associate you with me somehow in a way you would never want to be. 

P.S: This post has been removed for it has been selected to be a part of a book.

Source: Google Images
            

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?