I am writing

Off late I have been reading a lot of articles on net which highlight the various methods to get more readers to your blog, increase the followers etc etc.

Initially I was kind of impressed, thinking "Oh yeah, this is something I need to do. I lack this and therefore XYZee has been not happening." As usual I had concluded the fault was mine and my writing lacked all the skills.

And then suddenly I came across this quote:

Source: Google images

 " Forget all the rules, 
Forget about being published,
Write for yourself and Celebrate Writing!
------ Melinda Haynes ------

This touched me and made me realise how important it is to keep running, not to win but for the sake of being there in the race. :)

What do you feel about it?....

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?