Random Thoughts

Few years back I had met with an accident resulting into a serious injury on my knee which took couple of months to heal. Recently I have an injury on my right hand which might take at least a month to heal.


You must be wondering what is the relation between the two? Let me explain.

I love dancing and my injury at that time just did not allow me to do that. The willingness to dance coupled with the physical inability to do was a deadly combination for me to deal with. Today this hand injury does not allow me to do something I love- write. I have restrictions for hand movements to abide by. Having contracted the infection of blogging so recently it is very difficult for me to NOT write. Moreover I took a New Year resolution to write one thought on a daily basis in this New Year [ Read them daily here] in memory of a very loving person who is no more. Till now I used to make fun of people who would break their resolutions, but today for me it takes a real attempt to do that. Even typing this much is a huge effort me. 

I learnt every injury we undergo is life's way of showing us our limitations .When we overcome them we learn how to face difficulties and emerge a winner. Life has such a beautiful way of showing us few wonderful lessons. We take so many things for granted in our lives and realize their importance when we no longer have them. Funny huh!!

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?