My New Year Resolutions

A New Year is incomplete without resolutions. So here I am sharing my resolutions for this new year 2012:

  • To not tolerate people who are reckless with my heart [ I know I am quoting a line from a very famous song here :)]
  • To weed away the negativity from my life in terms of everything - people, things and thoughts.
  • To let people know when it hurts, how much it hurt and why it hurts.
  • To say NO when I want to.
  • To not let others take me for granted.
  • To not let others treat me like @#%*
  • To not cling to people for support thinking I need them while all the while the only thing they are doing is trampling my self confidence below their feet.

A lot has been said or rather should I say predicted about this year, but I don't think that should deter us from planning or dreaming about what the future has in store for us.

What are your New Year resolutions?  Do share them with Me...

Popular posts from this blog

You, Me & Coffee

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love