Inspired Inscribes- 6

Source: Google Images
Follow your heart for 99.99% of the times it is correct and for the rest 00.01%, I guess we can take that much risk! Always remember Life is a never ending process of learning, unlearning, growing up, forgiving , remembering , teaching, loving, fighting, caring, crying, laughing and forgetting where change is the only thing constant. Sometimes when you are sad and hurt, all the love and care seem like eye wash, but remember those eye washes are necessary for you to see the world more clearly. The only risk you carry in not listening to your heart is - someday it might just stop saying anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: Untold and Unknown

Essay: How to mourn the loss of love?