Weekend Surprise!

Today I was pleasantly surprised to see an award from Nagini, who blogs at A Homemaker'sUtopia. 
I came across her blog through Indiblogger and have loved her creativity a lot. She is an avid reader and writes interesting book reviews. But the most beautiful part about her blog is her paintings. She has presented me with:


Now typical to my nature I was curious about this award and googled about it.Here's what I found out:

Liebster is a German word meaning Dearest or Beloved, it can also mean Favorite.  The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to upcoming bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) in order to create new connections and bring attention to wonderful growing blogs.
 
I was truly touched after reading this explanation.It feels nice and encouraging to be appreciated by your fellow bloggers Thank you so much Nagini for this honour, you just made my weekend  !!.

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?