My Happiness Journal
As I had written in the post I have been writing all the reasons that I should keep smiling and more often than not this list in itself becomes a reason to smile. Sharing some of my reasons with you, in a hope to remind you some of your own and if nothing else then perhaps just make you smile for a moment!
|Source: Google Images|
( source: Google Images)
• Writing your first ever editor’s note. ( Read it HERE)
• Having a post like THIS dedicated to you!
• Reading a comment like this on your blog - Trust me your are the reason I m blogging followed by a post like THIS.
• Striking off things from your wishlist.
• Adding new things to your wishlist .
• Being complimented on your writing “You write so beautifully about love that it makes me want to fall in love all over again!”
• To know that you are loved without any reasons.
• Meeting a long lost friend and being hugged so tightly that it melts away all the years in between.
• Being complimented for something you never realised you had. – “Your stories have a soul in them”
• Becoming healthy slowly yet steadily after almost a year of illness.
• Being able to write after a long time just when you had concluded that it’s all gone.
• Listening to some of your favourite songs as you fall asleep after a long tiring day.
• Letting off the guilt of something you shouldn’t have been having in the first place.
• Knowing the real face of someone whom you called “friend”
• Dreaming about your loved ones and waking up with all smiles!
• Having one moment when YOU feel proud of your ownself.
• Pinching yourself as you a dream turn into reality.
• Being kissed on your forehead to remind you precious you are.
• Receiving amazing books for review!
• When someone says I care and means it too.
• Being able to stand firmly on your New Year Resolution for almost 3 months!! ( Gives me hope that I will sail through)
• Receiving a trophy at your work place which says “Outstanding Customer Service Award”
• Reading amazing reviews on your books and grinning all throughout.
• Meeting a loved one and being hugged so tightly that screams to say I need you.
• Knowing that come whatever may there are few things and few people in your life that will always be there – by you, with you and for you – no matter what!
|Source: Google Images|
I wish you unprecedented JOY always and Do wish me LUCK as I gather more reasons all the way !
Happy Smiles :)