Riposte



After having a near death experience in life suddenly all the other problems seem so trivial. Simply because nursing broken bones and bruises seems better than dealing with broken hopes and shattered dreams. But such times also teach you a lot - Not only about your own self, but also about people around you. They show you who the real ones are; as they are still standing by your side long after the storm has subsided. 

Since past few days my posts have been anything but ‘happy’ and I genuinely don’t like that. I always consciously try to make my blog a happy place not reeking of any negativity. But I guess this time it was too much to deal with because of which it spilled our here too.

I treat my blog with a lot of respect and would not want any such things to even hover nearby, but having said that I am not deleting any of the posts as they are beautiful reminder of all that I have endured though there was a time last week when I actually wanted to delete this whole blog. I am always the one to see the silver lining amidst the darkest clouds and my blog means exactly that for me. A silver lining!

I have received some wonderful warm mails and messages inquiring about me and I cannot thank you all enough for it. I am truly touched. Yes I am back to my normal self - writing all that comes to my heart as always. Things are not better but I definitely am. And what better way to comeback than an award.



I got this award from a very wonderful friend Aaekay – I don’t know the how, when, where and what about us. All I know is she is a real sweetheart. To believe me you have check out THIS and read all that she has got to say about me. I don’t concur with her thoughts about Me, it feels good to see the way she has described my blog. :)

Thank you so much Aaekay for this !!
(How I wish there was a word in dictionary to exactly express what I am feeling right now -I know you can still understand it!)

Though I am speechless at this moment, I have been asked to answer a few questions as a part of this award, so here it goes:

#1: Which post that you have written on your blog is your most favorite of all and why?

Very difficult to make a choice especially as in the past few months I have written some posts which are very close to my heart. But if I still had to make a choice then it would be Post Returned Undelivered - because it is a part of me.

#2: Which post that I have written on my blog is your favorite and why?

Dear Best Friend- for many reasons. 

One it defines hope, love, care, friendship and all the good things that exist in this world. I cry every time I read this letter for I know the writer passed away after a few days of that. It is so overwhelming to see what he was to you and you to him. Touch-wood to such a beautiful friendship! This is one of the most beautifully written straight from the heart letter to a friend ever that I have come across. And I salute you both from the bottom of my heart for giving me this chance to experience this. RIP Karan! <3

#3: How would you define love, hope, faith and life in a sentence?

The three most beautiful words which add meaning to the fourth one!

#4: What is that one thing that you cannot tolerate in a person?

Artificialness

#5: What defines YOU in one word?

Obnoxious. I kind of love that word!!

#6: If we were to meet somewhere out of the blue, what would you say to me? How would you identify me, if you had to approach me and confirm that it is AaeKay indeed!?

I would squeal - Hey Sweetheart !!

Well I would identify you by two things – your beautiful expressive eyes and your lovely smile before confirming it is you. And I would introduce myself; I know your reaction to this will confirm all my doubts!!

#7: Do you believe that people are allowed to break your heart in a relationship? (I know we trust them not to.)

Yes they are. As I have said in one of my posts before, when we allow them in our lives ( in whatever relation) we give them a right. A right to love us cares for us, scold us, fight with us and hurt us. They have the freedom to exercise their rights!! 

As it is said ,’Trusting you is my choice, living up to it is yours!’ I don’t trust people not to break my heart and that is where I go wrong. For all I expect is hurt and that is what I get. There is a lot of homework which needs to be done here and I have been trying for last couple of months. Hopefully will be successful one day soon!

#8: What is one thing that you love about yourself? 

Well it would be my quirkiness, though sometimes it is misconstrued as wittiness. If you ask otherwise then it would be my eyes. For that is the only thing I get complimented for most often!

#9: How productive are you? What do you follow in order to be productive? (This is because I'm trying hard to become productive; not working!)

I would give myself a 7 on a scale of 10 for productivity. And I do loads of meditation and sheersasana for that!! :)

#10: How did you come across my blog and what was your first thought about my blog and me?

Well, I came across your blog on my birthday :) 
I guess it was because of some comment you had left on some other blog (Must be either Ashna / Rachit..Can’t remember) which made me curious enough to land up there!

My first thought was – Wow! This is interesting. Here seems to be someone who not only writes exquisitely but also seems to spell MAGIC with ink.

Wow!! I am already feeling on the seventh heaven right now after all this!!


 

Popular posts from this blog

You, Me & Coffee

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love