A Final Good bye

Saying good-bye is always painful, specially when it is forever. My quest continues ~


One last time I hold your hand, silently I wish it to last forever.
You raise your hand to wipe a tear that rolls out of my eye and say;‘Go ahead there is nothing to fear’
Source: Google Images
 However much I want to I cannot hold you back.
 The cruel hands of time seem to be pulling you away.
A pull here & a tug there – suddenly everything is over.
Memories are the only remnants in my palm ;
with a few broken pieces scattered here and there.
I pick them up piece by piece only to realise each one is a part of you.
             I bury you deep inside my heart ;
And try to run away from there only to face serendipity. 
Closing my eyes I see you once again laughing at me as if to tell me I am here.            
R.I.P my childhood.

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?