I wish...

If wishes were horses;

With due permission, this list of wishes is actually inspired by a post [ Wishlist ] by a fellow blogger Jojo. Thanks Jojo!



THINGS I WOULD WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
  1. Pursue a PhD
  2. Write a book and get it published
  3. See my book in best seller's list
  4. Hear 'I am proud of YOU' from my family and loved ones
  5. Have a beautiful house of my own
  6. A small library full of my favourite books and CDs
  7. Learn contemporary form of dance and perform once on stage
  8. Visit my past life. [ No, not the Raaz pichle janam ka types, but surely I am curious to know about my previous birth as I think by mistake I am in the wrong century :)]
  9. Para gliding
  10. Bungee jumping
  11. Meet SRK once in life and extend my hand for a handshake to say 'Me..naam to suna hoga na?'
  12. Have a photo shoot once looking breathtakingly beautiful.
  13. Make a difference in someone's life through my words
  14. Give something back to the society.
  15. Be the reason behind as many smiles as possible
  16. Never expect from anyone
  17. See all the seven wonders once at least - especially Taj Mahal. 
  18. Reach a stage of contentment in life where after achieving my goals I can say "Enough" - I don't need more than this.
  19. Forgive a few people in my life.
  20. Forget a few things in my life
Needless to say, this list is not exhaustive and I will surely keep on adding to it and also deleting in case I achieve something in the meanwhile here.

After my death, 
I would like to be remembered as a dreamer - Someone who dreamt as long as she lived  and died with dreams in her eyes!

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?