A small note of THANKS!

Someone up there has been very kind to Me and is showering His choicest blessings on Me.

Its feels so blessed as I count the various reasons He has been sending my way to smile. This fortnight He shared a secret with me which I perhaps knew but never accepted to be true. He showed me I can.

Source: Google Images

I CAN ~

  • Write
  • Inspire
  • Motivate
  • Touch hearts
  • Bring a smile
  • Make a difference
  • Spread happiness
  • Express
  • Learn
  • Make someone feel special
  • Love
  • Help
  • Teach
I will be honest with you when I say I did not know I could do all of this till a few days back. And it feels very good to know that I can.

Thank you so much God for sending across this message in the form of such lovely angels around Me!

Popular posts from this blog

You, Me & Coffee

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love