Changes, Chances and Challenges- 5

By Ajay


Ajay's question to Me ~
  • Three things About yourself.

I guess I have already spoken a lot about it hence I am skipping this part!


  • Two things People don't know about you.

I am die hard foodie

Pink is still my favourite colour.

  • One thing you want to change about yourself. 
 My habit of being too emotional




  • What is the one word that comes to your mind when you hear the following words/phrases? (Make it like a rapid fire round - Mention the first word that strikes you! And if you make if fast, it would be cool.)



a. World - Round

b. Life - Love

c. Awards - Joy

d. School - Fun

e. Love- Life

f. Books- Beautiful

g. Death- Game

h. Work – Habit

i. Sports – Time pass

j. Privy trifles – My blog

k. Dog - Fear

l. Parents - heartbeat

m. My Blog – My first baby

n. Chocolates - Allergy

o. Me/The Author/Ajay - Enthuse



Every time I get tagged with such questions my first reaction is that of a No I don’t want to answer all these things. But the moment I read the questions something inside me pleads , just this one time J I enjoy this self introspection such tags gives me and that is the reason I don’t leave even a single question unanswered. 


Leaving on this parting note on a journey that has started with a change towards the unknown.

Source: Google Images

Popular posts from this blog

You, Me & Coffee

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love