Dare to Bare



Now now....before you people let your thinking horses run wild after reading the heading let me clarify what I meant.

One of my fellow bloggers Anjali has got tagged with an interesting Q and A on relationships. She suggested me to try it. So here I am as I Dare to Bare my heart and soul ~


Source: Google Images
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Sometimes when you truly love someone their happiness matters to you the most – with or without you is not important then.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
A beautiful house of my own full of my favourite books!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
To all those people who are selfish and back stab people with their lies.
 
4. Why do you blog?
Because it gives a beautiful form to my thoughts and also gives one place on earth where I am just plain me. No worries about being judged or laughed upon at all. In short it gives me a chance to exercise my Freedom of speech.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Nope… Never. Once a friend is always a friend for Me

6. Which is more blessed : loving someone or being loved by someone?
Obviously being loved by someone -As a saying goes, it is better to choose someone who loves you rather than someone you love for it is easier to fall in love rather than making someone fall in love.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
I feel that love is something which seeks reciprocation. If not, then it dies a slow death in the cruel hands of time.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
I would wish both of them the best and move away. Maybe cry for a few days, listen to some crappy sad songs till my blues run away  and write a few sad posts on heart breaks  till I am back to my normal self. By doing this it does not mean I don't care. It simply means its no use shedding tears for something which was never yours.

9. If you could root for one special cause, what would it be?
Child Abuse – I simply fail to understand how we as human beings can do this to children.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Personal attacks !!

11. What resurrects you the fastest?
Music - the effect is immediate!

12. What’s your fear?
Being shunned and avoided.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
No doubts about it – Married and poor. All the riches in the world are no good with no one to enjoy it with.

14. What’s the first thing you do when you get up?
SMILE  :D

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Well on a serious note the possibility is almost NIL.  But as it is a TAG I would go for someone who is not artificial. I just can’t stand artificial people.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes, surely. Apart from everything else the two most important things I would like to give in a relationship are space and trust.

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he/she has done?
Depends on whether it was one off an instance or was it repetitive in nature. It is human tendency to err and if I am sure it was a mistake for which he/she is sorry, definitely I will forgive and forget forever. I will never bring it up again.

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Rather than saying in a relationship I would prefer being committed to someone very special.



Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?