I surrender to:
- A world which if full of hypocrites and back stabbers.
- People who have no conscious and sleep peacefully at night after hurting someone.
- Those selfish hearts who are alive with their heads held high
- Inflated egos and heartless souls
I surrender because:
- All they can give me is pain and all I can give in return is my smile.
- They can’t take anything from me unless I want them to.
- It doesn’t mean I am weak. It means I choose to stay unaffected by them.
- I accept them with their flaws.