Marriage is a compromise, which means, “Come, promise.........
– To be together forever.
- To be there through thick and thin
- To never let jealousy and doubt gain power over love we have for each other.
- To never take each other or our marriage for granted.
- To ensure the bottom line always remains “I love you”
- To always face all the adversities together with a smile.
- To have a goal and walk towards it hand-in-hand
- To love you tomorrow more than today
- To truly believe and follow, “Forgive, forget and more on.”
- To never let anything shake the core of trust, care and concern.